The configuration management uses a ncurses like interface. It gets all of the existing nodes from the device and let's the user edit them.
The demo of this integration can be played below:
Description of the demo:
- 00:00 - 00:07: We opened the terminal
- 00:07 - 00:32: We pulled relevant docker containers.
- 00:32 - 00:48: We run the docker container sysrepo/sysrepo-netopeer2:latest
- 00:48 - 01:02: Add xml config data.
- 01:02 - 01:17: Run sysrepod and netopeer2-server.
- 01:17 - 01:38: We run the docker container sysrepo/testconf:management
- 01:38 - 02:30: Edit configuration data