snabb lwaftr loadtest configuration via NETCONF using sysrepo & Netopeer 2
An example how to integrate sysrepo and Netopeer2 into an existing Lua application on Linux.
The integration was done quickly after all Lua integration parts has been completed in sysrepo, we did not alter the Lua module config in snabb. The diff can be reviewed here.
The demo of this integration can be played below:
Description of the demo:
00:00 - 00:20: We open the terminal and ssh to snabb server.
- 00:20 - 00:46: We pulled relevant docker containers.
- 00:46 - 01:06: We run the docker container sysrepo/sysrepo-netopeer2.
- 01:06 - 01:34: Install yang model and xml config data.
- 01:34 - 01:40: Run sysrepod and netopeer2-server.
- 01:40 - 01:55: Started Lua sysrepo application.
- 01:55 - 02:45: Connect to docker container in another terminal window.
- 02:45 - 03:06: Started snabb lwaftr loadtest demo.
- 03:06 - 03:20: In another terminal window connect to server and run testconf container.
- 03:20 - 04:00: Edited sysrepo datastore data for snabb.
- 04:00 - 04:05: Tried to run snabb lwaftr loadtest with new capture_file location.
- 04:05 - 04:11: Moved capture_file to new location specified in the sysrepo datastore.
- 04:11 - 04:34: Successfully run snabb lwaftr loadtest example.